Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Razer Diamondback 3G - Mine!!

I had got myself a Razer Diamondback 3G mouse!!
I had chosen Frost blue even though Earth Green are quite tempting.

The last mouse I had been using has always been a pain.
It spontaneously jump to corners of the screen. While I am playing FPS games, it causes the screen to go round and round.. In a high speed by the way. It causes most of the deaths while I am playing those games, LoLoL~

This mouse is cool, no distracting red beam under the mouse, and it illuminates a cool blue on the mouse wheel!


Kinda envious about Joe that he gor his Razer Krait for free from his friend..

My mouse costs MYR184! Its my first high precision mouse by the way.The box of Razer Diamondback 3G

The box features a window for the mouse for easy view when buying, and to check for minor damage.. Sweet!!

The mouse and its package of papers.


Razer Diamondback 3G... COOL!!

The only drawback is that it looks not so cool compared to other Razer mouse because the Razer logo is not illuminated: not suitable for show offs, LoLoL~

No comments: