Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fallout 3 Chinese stealth armor

I've finished Fallout: Anchorage in several hours, and gained a Chinese stealth armor. The armor is best used for sneaking, as it provides perfect cover while in sneaking mode. While in stealth mode, I tried to access my pip-boy, turns out that everything behind the pip boy gone stealth too. Here is a picture about it.


There are some things I don't like about the game though. The Chinese voice actor are a joke. Their pronunciation are crap, nothing spoken by them are right, and only some of the words are identifiable.. Felt kinda insulted too btw.




Tuesday 10 February edit:

It seems that there are a number of people visits my blog searching for Chinese stealth armor, think that I should write on how to get it . Its simple though, just finish the whole Anchorage simulation, you will then gain access to the sealed room which the outcasts wants you to open. The stealth armor is in the rack is on the left, close to the winterized armor.

Be warned though, after the sealed door is opened, a few seconds later, there will be a fight between outcasts. Careful about the minigun though, it might be fatal if careless.

Another note, I enter the simulation at level 3, when I came out, I am at level 7, LoLoL~~

No comments: